аутентификатор стим

Автомониторинг и отслеживание транспорта в реальном времени

Less 3 years ago, Valve started requiring the Steam Mobile App's 2-factor authentication for trading and other features like competitive play. In feedback to clear-cut outcry, Jesse and Geel from Scrap.tf created a desktop authenticator workaround, which would effectively emulate the smartphone app on your computer if you couldn't circulate a smartphone. Valve may not agree with their decision, but the desktop authenticator provided a much-needed surrogate as far as something people who couldn't beyond make a phone meet to their power of residence, financial commitment, or other reasons, but weren't amenable to give up up trading. However, bypassing 2-factor authentication in Steam comes with some straightforward liabilities стим гуард на пк

Unfortunately, Jesse and Geel did not appointment book a website on the side of the Desktop Authenticator, and kept it exclusively on Github. Anyway, in advance desire a website claiming to be from Jesse and Geel soundless popped up. This website forked the organization from the Desktop Authenticator, with a team a few further lines added to send a copy of your Steam account to the scammer to his server. If you handle his construct of the pertinence, you're not just bypassing SteamGuard, you're effectively giving him access to it, in counting up to your account password.

Multiple people drink reported this website as malicious, but upwards a year later the position remains alive and properly, still adjacent the meridian of Google's search results since "Steam Desktop Authenticator". It doesn't look like the imbroglio is prevalent away no subject how profuse people news it or moan so, I would like to jog the memory every tom that you should only download the Steam Desktop Authenticator from Jessecar's Github here

If you have any entertain doubts as to whether or not the manufacture Steam Desktop Authenticator I'm talking not far from is, in information, malicious, here is a blunt but applied overview and code critique from someone I asked to pilfer a look earlier this year. He was expert to sustain the copy from that website does in fact send your Steam credentials to the scammer's server. With as numberless people who take reported the purlieus to no avail, I don't contemplate either Google or the website's hosting group have any interest in enchanting strength no argument how sundry reports it gets, so we emergency to be wise of this scam.
arynyzo

Вернуться в Система автомониторинга транспорта